Our organisation is dedicated to providing the best customer service.
Here you can ask us questions by creating new tickets. If you already have an account, please login first.
If you don't have an account, please send an email to email@example.com requesting a log-in.
By logging into the helpdesk you can:
a) create new tickets,
b) get the status of your existing tickets as they are answered by our staff;
c) add comments and answer our questions;
d) update your contact information so we can stay in touch with you if needed.
Please note the following:
If your ticket is regarding a SIM and you are having trouble logging on or accessing your device, please do the following before raising a ticket:
1) Check the device you are using can authenticate with CHAP
2) Check your credentials in the Username and Password fields - most connection issues are caused by incorrect data input
3) Check there is a mobile signal in the area where the SIM is deployed
4) Log down when (if at all) the SIM last logged on
5) Can you ping the IP address?
6) Have you tried a different router to connect with?
By having the answers to these questions we will be able to assist you much more effectively.